I received my KRX3 and installed it with no problems.  All is working as it
should, except . . .

There is a strange behavior that may be by design, but which is a bit
inconvenient.  It involves the KRX3 settings and how they are applied to
VFOB.

Here is an example.  I have the main receiver on 80m CW.  With the
sub-recevier on, I press BSET and make sure that it is also set to 80m CW
and that I am sharing the same antenna as the main recever.

Now, I turn the sub-receiver off.  I change the main receiver to 80m LSB and
go to split operation (as I did to try and work VK9DWX).  However, when
transmitting on the VFOB frequency, nothing happens as VFOB is transmitting
CW.

The only way around this is to turn the sub-receiver back on, push BSET,
change to LSB, then turn the sub-receiver off.  Now VFOB transmits on LSB.

So, with the sub-receiver turned off, VFOB does not track modes with VFOA as
it did before the KRX3 installation.  Can this be right?  It seems like it
should track along with VFOA as it did before.

I am running the latest 2.46 beta firmware.

Thanks and 73,

John, WA6L