Don,

At first I thought your suggestion didn't affect anything since I already
had dressed the leads fairly well.  However, in bypass mode (less than 10
watts) the IMD is now back to -30 dB.  Also, after running for about 15
seconds, the IMD at 25 watts now drops to about -27 dB.

So there is now a noticeable difference between bypass and KPA100 mode and,
I suspect, a difference in my SSB performance as well.  Any other good
thoughts like that one?

Tnx and 73,  David
K2MUN