This was my K3's (#1371) first SS as well and it was a joy to use - totals
for me were:

815 Q's
79 sections worked (missed NT)
128,000 points

I worked single op, low power.  Really wish I would have had the sub-RX
available and installed for this contest - 15 meters was hopping as well.

The filtering really helped out during the extremely crowded band conditions
on 20 meters.  Several times I had to reach for the width knob to dial the
filters way down - spent much of the contest with it set at or near 400 Hz,
a few times needed to go more narrow.

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

73

Mark KN7T