paul hendershott wrote:

> Can the K3 be re-set back to the original Main Menu/Config settings that
> the K3 arrived with? I have the latest firmware installed.

If you just want to return some CONFIG settings to their defaults, tap METER
while in the specific CONFIG Menu and you will see the default setting in
the display.  For example, while in CONFIG:AGC THR, tap METER and you will
see <5> AGC THRESHOLD.  The number in the < > is the default setting.

To do a full reset, see Parameter Initialization on page 61 of the current
manual, and read it *very carefully* because you will need to redo
calibration and firmware setup (unless you SAVE everything beforehand and
then RECALL using the K3 Utility Configuration Menu, which may defeat your
intention to reset everything).

73,  Bill