With much regret, I am selling my K3. I need to fund some international
travel after the first of the year. Here is what I have under the hood:

        Factory assembled K3/100 #330
        KAT3 Internal ATU
        KTCXO3-1 TCXO
        KUSB USB Adapter w/software
        KBPF3 General coverage RX bandpass filter
        KPCA-F Power cable
        KFL3A-2.7k  2.7kHz stock roofing filter
        KFL3A-1.8K 1.8kHz 8-pole roofing filter
        KFL3A-500 500Hz narrow 5-pole roofing filter
        KFL3B-FM FM b/w 8-pole roofing filter
        Original box and packing/documentation.
        No mic

        Current firmware loaded: MCU 2.46 / DSP 1.92,  Oct 3, 2008

        Asking $2950.00

Original owner, never an issue (other than user error), never outdoors,
non-smoker.

 I wll ship CONUS. Please only direct e-mail, no list replies.

73,
Dave – NZ6D
[EMAIL PROTECTED]