Ron,

Do you have power output on any band? Try them and see.
The display of 0.1 watts is as low as it will indicate. An indicated 'output' of 0.1 or 0.2 usually means no power output at all.

Check the other bands and get back with us for further troubleshooting, your answer will indicate where to look next. If you do not have power output on any band, you will likely need to build the RF Probe from the parts provided with your kit (unless you have an oscilloscope with a 10x probe).

73,
Don W3FPR

Ron McCurdy wrote:

I had trouble aligning on all bands with the KPA. So, I rewound T5 and found D21 broken and replaced it. Now, the power is erratic. I once had the 2 watts set on 7100 hz and now it won’t go above 0.1 watts. Is there a way to reset the K2 power output? I’ve gone clear back to the beginning and everything works perfectly until I get to the transmitter alignment. No, I don’t have the KPA100 connected.

Ron, KE5QDA