K2 Gurus... still looking for your magic.  :-)

Based upon some feedback from Gary I went poking around the radio with the
RF probe. I looked at the low pass filters and relays to see if I stray RF
floating around because maybe a relay was stuck.  I only say RF where I
expected it.

I tried to retune the 80m bandpass filters with the same result.

I decided to poke around the Q7/Q8 finals at low power with the probe:
14.100mhz @ ~1w

Q7 Base 154mv
Q7 Collector 5.56v
Q7 Emitter 24mv

Q8 Base 114mv
Q8 Collector 5.56v
Q8 Emitter .4mv

I am not electronics genius but it sure appears that I am seeing RF from
both transistors.

Is that much variance in the Base/Emitter between Q7 and Q8 normal?  That is
the closet thing I can come with for a discovery on my own tonight. (I
ordered another set of Q7/Q8 earlier today as a CYA.. but I think that was
an unneeded exercise.)

Last nights testing:
--Freq-----1 Test----1 Msg----2 Test----2 Msg
 3.750mhz    2.5w    Hi Cur   2.3w      Hi Cur
 7.100mhz    6.1w    Hi Cur   6.6w      Hi Cur
10.100mhz    0.3w    Hi Cur   4.9w      Hi Cur
14.100mhz    0.3w    Hi Cur   5.7w
18.100mhz    9.5w             7.3w
21.100mhz    4.1w             5.0w
24.900mhz    0.5w             4.9w