Jeff,

Do you have the sub-receiver installed? If not, the right channel will not have any content.
If you are driving external speakers, use the SPEAKER output jack.

73,
Don W3FPR

jkelly wrote:
Hello,
I just received my K3 and when I connect it to the PC via the rear line out jack, I have receive audio on one channel and clicks on the other channel. I tried fiddling with the connections and can't get receive audio on both channels. http://mysite.verizon.net/jkelly/ham/clicks.jpg I am using a 1/8" stereo patch cord. Any ideas? Thanks, Jeff
KT2K