Most of the K3 owners probably already know this but for the benefit of those that don't please be aware that you may damage the audio amplifier chip on the DSP board if you enable Config Speaker 2 and then plug a monaural speaker plug into the rear panel speaker jack. This overloads the audio amp.

If running a monaural speaker the Speaker setting must be set to 1. I would recommend always using a set of stereo speakers no matter what the configuration setting for speakers. I am somewhat embarrassed to say that the audio amp chip is really not much fun to replace and I will be more careful in the future. :-(

Todd, WA7U