My DMM say only 4.93v on pin 2 of the ACC connector. After calibration,
supply voltage measure show me 13.7V, actually it should be 13.85v(test on
K3 PS connector).
During the 100w key down test, K3 shows 13.1~13.2v, but actually it should
be 13.81V.
<I use DAIWA 32A PS>

So, I think 5V "standard" is not so stable. Maybe it is not so important to
power supply
voltage test. but I think it is very important to TCXO module. According to
my test, TCXO is
much sensitive to power supply voltage change (than temperature change).

Any comments?

73 de BA4RF David