YEARS AGO... Prior to changing out the "unmatched" crystals for "matched" ones in my K2, I decided that it was time to buy that "solder sucker ... The HAKKO 808... the handheld powered vacuum sucker... I was concerned about the number of desolderings involved on the main board. AND IT was a GREAT idea. When it came time to do the audio mod,,, just sucked that solder out from the bottom and miraculously... the part fell out .

Great to have around for all those projects  repair and building ,,,
esp when you make a mistake or two,,

bill