Dear Bob,

Thanks for the reply.  The problem wasn't my browser.  On Friday
evening the web page said 1.2.1.6, but the file "K3UtilityOSX.zip"
when unzipped did not contain that new version.  Now (Saturday
evening) they've fixed it.  It now contains the correct version.
Thank you guys at Elecraft.  Now I can have my banner.

Oliver Johns
W6ODJ