hi all,

mni thanks to all for the input on and off list.
I have now decided to keep the MD-1 microphone. It needs more MIC
GAIN than the Heil HC-5 but reports are very good with MIC GAIN 40.
Tone select set to 3, impedance 600 Ohm.
The only "problem" is that I cannot get the up/down buttons to work.
I don't know how to connect these wires.

73! de Werner OE9FWV

--
I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from
them.

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013