A few years ago in March there was an Elecraft QSO party.
With my K1 I contacted many other Elecraft owners at that time. I also
contacted N6KR and WA6HHQ at that time. I believe that the result was a boost
to the K1's Mojo.
I now have a K3 which is jealous of the Mojo that the K1 has and #696 is
requesting a chance to QSO N6KR and WA6HHQ to obtain an improved  Mojo status.

It would be nice to have an Elecraft QSO party again.

73
Ty, W1TF,  GA, K1 #1423, K3 #696.