Hi Wayne,

Look forward to that! One suggestion, the 40m frequency 7040 kHz is used by
Eu RTTY stations (S9 ++ here at times) which makes copy of US CW signals on
7040 +- quite difficult if not impossible here. Ty W1TF suggested 7052 kHz,
but that is in the 'bottom' of the Eu 'phone band which is at most times
'busy'.

So would you consider changing the suggested 40m frequency for the next EQP
to be at
or close to 7030 kHz, but not above 7033 kHz?

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD