In the last two months I have had many CW QSOs with Extra Class Amateurs where
I have had to slow down, somtimes to 5 WPM.  Listen from 7113 to 7120 kHz also
3550 to 3555 kHz.
It has given me a thirll to work these new to CW hams. They remind me of how my
CW must have sounded 60 years ago.
There is no more code test, but the interest in CW seems to be increasing.

Last month I joined  SKCC and am using a straight key much of the time again.
Feels good.

Worked a few stations on 160 yesterday, that felt good also.

I am not strickly CW, I also get into several voice nets each week.

73, Ty,  W1TF,