Walter,

The manual is updated periodically, but the information in the K3
Utility is usually more recent.
Even using the most recent data, remember that even that information is
only an average. Filters of the same width can vary in their actual
loss.  So use the most recent data as a good starting point and then if
you have a constant signal source, you can use the internal dBV meter in
the K3 to determine exactly the gain settings for your particular set of
filters.  Start from the widest and work toward the next most narrow
filter when doing the 'fine adjustment'.

73,
Don W3FPR