Hi Mike,

As per our list guidelines, Phil's posting was perfectly acceptable. We
encourage non-elecraft related ham radio postings, as long as they are
reasonable and do not morph into huge threads. We want to provide a
resource for ham radio topics the Elecraft community is interested in.
I'm constantly impressed with the amount of good ham radio information
provided here.

I'll jump in as moderator if a thread is getting too OT or is getting
out of control with too many posts.

Also, as per the guidelines, please email the list moderator (me :-) if
you have a concern about a topic going on too long or being too far
off-topic, rather than posting another email to the list.

73, Eric   WA6HHQ
Elecraft List moderator
----