Fred,

Check the last part of item 15 in the Errata sheet - that explains that
the choke for RFC15 may be the same as the other 100 uH chokes.
You *did* transfer all the information in the errata sheet into the
manual before you started did you not?  If not, that is standard
operating practice and very important.

I cannot emphasize the importance of the errata sheets enough - they
contain the latest information and using that information can avoid many
errors.  In this case, it has only caused a bit of confusion.

73,
Don W3FPR