Thanks Andy.  I tried different delay settings but they did not solve the
problem.  But I do now have a Microham MKII I need
to install that I am sure will solve any related issues.  On the
otherhand....simply not setting up PTT in MM fixed the
problem too.  This also may have been related to using MM with a Parallels
interface on a 3.0G iMac.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Tue Mar 17 12:07 , "Andrew Faber"  sent: