There is a very bad bug out now, one of many that preys specifically
on systems that are not patched.  I think we are seeing the result of
people not keeping their system patched, or using older OS's that are
no longer patched by MS.  Bad MS, no cookie!

How often have you heard someone say, "I stopped letting Windows
update my machine, it keeps messing it up".

Conflicter was already out in 4 strains, and as it becomes more
successful, it will be re-written to do more, thus it will likely mutate.

Dave Wilburn
NM4M