Jim,

The change is only in the displayed width.  Before it was the IF
bandwidth, and now it is the audio bandwidth - for AM, that will be 1/2
of the IF bandwidth, so 10 kHz before equals 5 kHz displayed now.   It
is consistent with the other bandwidth displays that indicate the audio
channel width.

73,
Don W3FPR