The post from BA4RF etc about the NR causing the audio to blast,

I mentioned I do not work SSB but tried went to SSB and confirmed
the increase in audio,
well its on all modes as far as I can tell,  to be more truthfull I do
not use
NR as I find it to non effective to CW work at least the for what I want,

If you have a decent signal strength CW signal tuned to the pitch setting
and hit NR with a setting of 4 the audio increases dramatically,  I
tried it
also listening to AM broad cast on 40 meters and had the same increase.

So unless its my radio only again the NR function is not working on all
modes as of the last couple updates.  AGC updates effected the NR
in some fashion?  I did not try changing any of the AGC settings to see
if they made any difference.
73 Merv KH7C