See below....

-------------------------
73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Mon Apr 13  5:58 , "Igor Sokolov"  sent:

>I finally got enough courage to upgrade to ver 3.06 and try "true
>independence" with KRX3. Here are some questions that I hope someone can
>help me with:
>1) I do not have KXV3 installed. I have one tribander connected to ANT1.
>Having tuned main RX on 20 using ANT1 I am trying to set SUB RX on 15m using
>the same antenna. Firmware does not allow that. It says USE AUX. Is that how
>it meant to be? I thought there is internal splitter (which I can use
>successfully when using both RX on the same band) and therefore I should be
>able to use the same antenna when MAIN and SUB are on the different bands.
>It now looks like one more relay would be proper in antenna switching
>arrangement. I wish I could choose any mix of ant/rx from the front panel.
>Is an external antenna selector the only option for such a flexibility so
>far? Or I just miss something?

Lyle already addressing this.

>2) When in the contest I change bands by entering frequency into logger's
>call window. Now I have some local noise on 160m and therefore have to use
>NB there. For some reasons NB ON setting is not memorized. That means every
>time I come back to 160m from any other band I have to switch NB ON again.
>Is that a bug or is that done on purpose?

Set CONFIG NB SAVE to Yes.

>3) Having read all the previous messages on the subject I still do not have
>clear picture of how to make SUB RX drive both earphones without resorting
>to use of command tester. Is that the work in progress?

The DSP is done.  Waiting to be implemented in the firmware MCU file.  Its on
Wayne's list but not sure when it will be done.  He's working on some higher
priority items right now.

>4) AF knob has recently fallen apart. I have discussed that with several
>other users here in Russia and found that it is pretty common case. It would
>be good to have substitute knobs made of some better  plastic or aluminum.
>Is there a source somewhere in the US?

Google concentric knobs???  I had one break as well about a year and a half ago
due
to slightly over-tightening it.  No problems since.