Conditions were quite poor this week, signal levels several dB
down on normal.

We did discuss starting the net an hour earlier in future as we
head towards summer, while I appreciate some will not be up and
around at 0900 local time, many will and conditions should be
better although the down side will be potentially stronger
continental QRM.

Often in summer I go out portable on 6m so might not be around
to start the net throughout the summer months when the weather
is sunny and warm.

Two of the stations had vertical antennas and radials, the
station who had done a lot of measurements with differing
numbers of radials is Rudy, N6LF, and his web site is:
http://www.antennasbyn6lf.com/

Stations this week were:

G4CGG, Richard (had to leave prior to the net)
M0CIC, Roy
G4ARI, Tim
F5VJC, Denis
G3RCE, Robert