Hi Stephen.  I'm surprised with your NB comment regarding electric fences.  I
have one
for my horses and on 40M and up it does a great job with the pulses.  below
that they
are still there though much reduced.  Are you trying a combination of the DSP
and the
IF NBs?  Is your pulse generator well grounded?

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Mon Apr 27 13:57 , Stephen  Prior  sent: