Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 19:41:47 +0200
   From: dj7...@muenchen-mail.de

   I do understand why Elecraft has (probably) decided to end the QRO
   amplifier project. It would have been difficult breaking into a small
   market with an expensive high end product and not loose money. And
   Elecraft is a fairly small company with relatively large number of
   products, so overreaching could also harm the stuff they already have,
   e.g. quality control.

OTOH, the better they do, the more they'll be able to put into new
products, so buy more Elecraft and that'll mena the amp will be more
likely to come along soon.

BTW, how many people noted Lyle's mention of the KXV3A allowing
connections of intenal options, "such as the KXV144"- dare we hope for
432 and maybe even full-duplex?

Also, if people want really nice knobs for their K3, they might want
to consider "3D printing" such as described here:
http://www.bathsheba.com/sculpt/process/

73, doug