Hi, Matt, I'm not using a USB hub, my system used to work with a
straight cable from a com port to the K3 or with the Elecraft/Prolific
USB to rs-232 cable but no go, no matter which of four port I have.  I
also have checked for proper mating of the KIO3 but no go.  It still
confounds me why it worked for over a year and then stopped -- on three
different computers!

Thanks for your suggestions.  Any others?  :)

73,

Joe, W2RBA