Hello David,

I would agree with you and had in fact sold my KDSP2 without any regret.  With
A/B side-by-side comparison with my other DSP rigs, Noise Reduction NR of KDSP2
is just average and nothing outstanding.  I experimented various settings of
the KDSP2 as suggested by the Group.  Regrettably,  I did not achieve a
satisfactory result.

I now keep the KAF2 mainly for clock function.  KAF2 can be obtained from the
used market at an attractive price.

BTW,  I shall soon depart for London, Uk.  Are there any ham shops in London
that I can have a look?

73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC

________________________________
寄件人﹕ David Pratt <da...@g4dmp.fsnet.co.uk>
收件人 Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
傳送日期﹕ 2009 年 7月 29 日 星期三 下午 6:32:13
主題: Re: [Elecraft] KDSP2

Dick - I agree with Chris, for CW-only operation the KAF2 filter would
be a better option than the KDSP2.

73

David G4DMP

In a recent message, OE5CSP-Chris <hans-christ...@gmx.at> writes