We'll have a P3 Panadapter (or two) with us this weekend at the Santa
Barbara hamfest. The firmware is still in development, but we'll have
working spectral and waterfall displays, etc.

The P3 is fully integrated with the K3, and stand-alone (no computer
needed). It's the same height and depth as the K3, and about 6" wide
-- plenty of extra room inside for a power supply, battery, or other
accessories. The display is fast and bright, with a very wide viewing
angle.

Come check it out if you can. For information on the hamfest, see:

   http://www.elecraft.com/hamfests/2009__arrl_sw_santa_barbara.htm

73,
Wayne, N6KR
Eric, WA6HHQ