Yes you can but filtering by the to field just shoves everything on the
list into a new folder which still has to be waded through. Filtering by
subject allows finer control of what goes where *if* everybody sticks to
the same procedure for naming emails in the subject line with the radio
you are talking about, [KX1] for KX1 email, [K3] for K3 email, etc....

This has been sliding as of late.
I have my filters setup this way. This morning my main Elecraft folder,
which contains everything except email with K3, K2, K1 in the subject
line has way more mail in it than the K3, K2, and K1 folders do.

73

--
R. Kevin Stover

ACØH