Hi Al,

There are many strange behaviors in LO CUT/HI CUT mode that have been
there for a long time.  They aren't usually noticeable in normal day-
to-day operation, but they just make no sense.  If you're curious,
search the list archives for a message with the subject "K3 - LO CUT/
HI CUT bugs" from November 26, 2008 to see my observations.  Note that
some of the specific things I point out in that posting don't quite
work the same way today, but the general theme of odd things happening
in LO CUT/HI CUT mode remains valid.

I also agree that it should be a low priority item on the to-be-fixed
list.

73
--
Joe KB8AP