On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 03:17:26PM -0400 I heard the voice of
N2TK, and lo! it spake thus:

> I have had good success with PC Power & Cooling supplies. Have
> replaced all of the cheaper PC supplies with theirs. Got rid of the
> noise.

I second this.  Also, even ignoring RFI completely, I only use PCP&C
supplies in my systems, because they have a long history of being
built *solid*.  Reliable, clean output, and will give the amps it's
spec'd at.  Would you put a power supply on your rig that "regulates"
at 5% or worse across its load range?  So don't do it to your computer
either   :)

--
Matthew Fuller, N3TZJ
<n3...@n3tzj.org>