> I have my K3 linked to my computer and the DX Cluster, and I have
> also noticed that if I am on, say 7005kHz in split mode, and a 'spot'
> appears on the Cluster on, say 7009kHz, if I click on the spot to
> send the K3 to that frequerncy, then once again it drops out of split
> mode and reverts to normal mode.

That is a function of your logging program.  If the logging program
commands both VFO A and VFO B it will be correct.  The logger must
be turning off split as simply sending a set VFO A and set MODE
commands will not take the K3 out of split unless the new frequency
is on a different band (the K3 will not do split across bands).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV