I "think" Ted is referring to the low freq rolloff for TX.  The Orion has a
menu item
that allows the user to set the low end and high end for TX.

The K3 has an ESSB menu item if this is what you are looking for.  It does
require
the use of the 6kHz AM filter.  However other than adjusting the TX EQ you
cannot set
the lower and upper limits.  The ESSB funcion does let you select the TX BW up
to I
think 4 kHz (not in front of my radio right now).

-------------------------
73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Mon Oct  5  9:04 , Don Wilhelm  sent:

>Ted,
>
>The LO CUT and HI CUT knobs will do exactly that at the IF, the display
>indicates the audio response.  The EQ is actually at audio, the
>bandwidth is at the IF.
>If the knobs are set to SHIFT/WIDTH, just tap either knob and it will
>change to LO/HI CUT.
>
>73,
>Don W3FPR
>
>ted orant wrote:
>> Hi Again, I appreciate feed back.I know about EQ adjustment and have set
>> that up
some time ago. I want to set audio band width say 100hz at low end and 2800
roll off
at high end.That is seperate from EQ settings. I can do that with any other
radio,
just never checked with this radio.Maybe I didnt explain myself enough when
posting
With Orion I can set EQ and adjust band width which is seperate. Again many tnx.