I have installed the beta version of the Low Pass filter board. It turned my
K3 into a whole different radio. I had been experiencing audio fatigue to
the point I just stopped using the K3 for CW. I know Paul says the audio is
one of the best designed audio circuits for a communications receiver. I say
it is now but not before. I may have had a singular issue with my K3 or I
have a singular set of ears.

Mike Scott - AE6WA
Tarzana, CA (DM04 / near LA)
NAQCC 3535