I wrote:

> I get a continuous DSP red LED and distorted audio under
> the following conditions....

A few of you have asked me what the "DSP red LED" is for. This is an
LED on the top edge of the DSP board that lights up to remind your
humble firmware crew when we've made a mistake that causes the DSP to
run out of cycles.

A couple of our field testers had noticed a "stuck" switch feedback
tone when turning NR on/off, etc., and sure enough, the DSP's LED was
coming on solid (as opposed to a brief flash, which is OK). This has
now been corrected, and we should have a new beta release very shortly.

73,
Wayne
N6KR