I have a question regarding the KIO3 layout. I'd like to abuse 3 pins for
adding a GPS mouse to
my TrxPtc in the K3. According to the KIO3 description in the user manual Pin
1, 8,9 are not
used. In the list of pins I am also missing Pin 7. I used Pin 9 as GPS VCC
(5V), Pin 8 is GPS in
and Pin 5 Ground. The Trxptc has GPS out - is there anything on Pin 7 of the K3
in the
moment?

Btw, the naming of RX and TX is "unusual" in the manual. I think a transmitting
line is called
TXD and a receiving line is called RXD, no matter on which device it is
located.
Data from the K3 = TXD -> RXD on the PC, Data from PC -TXD -> RXD on the K3.
(ANSI/EIA/TIA-232-F-1997)

73! de Werner OE9FWV

--
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me!

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013
Fax +43 5522 75013 15