You're in SYNC DATA mode (minimal-turnaround for Pactor, etc.). The
only way to get into this mode is have assigned the CONFIG:SYNC DT
menu entry to a programmable function switch, then pressed it while in
SSB or DATA mode.

To get back out of it, assign a switch (PFx/Mx) to this menu entry and
press it again.

73,
Wayne
N6KR