Dick,

According to the microphone information at the G4WPW website
http://www.timroberts-vk4yeh.id.au/G4WPW_mic_connections/index.htm
Any of those microphones are usable.  The 'bias' resistor for the SM5 is
shown as 1k to + 9 volts, but the K2 provides only +5 volts.  You might
try 1k to the +5 volt supply as starters and experiment with different
values until you find what works best.

73,
Don W3FPR