Greg,

Have no fear about being 'chided' for that post.  Comments and questions
from all users of Elecraft equipment are entirely welcome here - even
criticisms and recommendations for changes.

If you have been following this reflector over the past year, I am
certain you understand what I am saying.
Eric is the "reflector traffic cop" and will step in if things get out
of hand.  But if all posters will "play nice", there is no need for Eric
to do that.  Even slightly 'off-topic' discussions are OK unless they
get extended or become contentious.

Enjoy that K3 and post away.

73,
Don W3FPR