My radio has had this same issue...  I found that the screw in question
is a common issue on my rig too.  I found that for a while I just put
that screw in lighter and it would come out easier.

The issue for me is that the screw connecting the stand off to the
mainboard loosens and then the whole thing is allowed to spin.  My
solution was to put the screw in for the mainboard to the standoff and
then put a dab of green locktite onto it through the standoff.  I used a
long applicator to get it onto the tip of the screw.  I then let it dry
really well before I put the bottom cover back on.  I've never had an
issue since and I get into the gem for every mod that pops up... ;)

~BTH