Good Morning,
   I would like to ask if a time change is in order.  I am thinking of moving
both nets earlier due to the poor propagation we are experiencing.

The current times are:

Monday 0000z (Sunday 4 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 6 PM PST)  7045 kHz

I am thinking of moving the 20 meter net to 2300z and the 40 meter net to
0000z.  This lets me eat dinner at the same time but both nets will be done.
It also may allow folks further east to check in before they need to get to bed
for their Monday appointment with work or school.

I would like some comments on the proposal.

This would be the new schedule if there is agreement:

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0000z (Sunday 5 PM PST)  7045 kHz

Thank you for your continued support and thank you to the Elecraft folks for
letting us have our fun.
   73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-