Thanks Steve.  Please keep k3supp...@elecraft.com informed of what you find.

Also check the hex nuts the go over the encoder shaft on the top of the FP
(under the
knob) to make sure they are snug enough to ensure the bare metal underneath is
in
contact with the inside tooth washer.  If those retaining nuts are not snug you
may not
have good contact.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Tue Dec  1 15:46 , "Steve Ellington"  sent: