Just to make it clear, I am not unhappy with the way Elecraft do business.
 Neither am I bothered about buying a small add-on board to improve my
reception.  I am quite willing to pay for the small board but do not see why
I should have to pay £60-£70 (which it will be here after shipping and VAT
etc) for a replacement DSP board that I do not need.
So, is the add on audio filter board available to buy as a separate unit?

73 Ian