Yes

Tuning pulses, diod and resistor fix
Lots of spurs here and there, FW workaround fix

IMO that is serious design flaws and and the
fixes are sort of workarounds on the design,
I would not call the fixes enhancements.

Those two just from the top of my head.

On the internal speaker: I never use it when I operate,
I always use a headset or if CW well headphones then.
So for me this thing doesn´t matter since I never use
the speaker.

But there are always "things wrong" with new radios,
flaws in the design, we just need to be objective
about the but my feeling is that most on this list
are far from that.

All in all I´m still happy with the K3 and wouldn´t
like to be without it.

73 Jim SM2EKM