From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Phil Hystad
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 9:50 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] On making the K3 decision

Just before Christmas, I slammed down the plastic on my Apple Mac Book Pro
laptop and ordered the K3. ...

<snip>

1.  The advanced SDR features of the K3.
2.  The K3 performance.
3.  The K3 I/F port (I want to experiment and play with DSP algorithms and
other features so the ability of grabbing a real-time signal is nice to
have).
4.  The on-going refinement (new options), fixup, and update of the K3 by
Elecraft (I like the "we are not yet done" attitude).
5.  The deep flexibility of the K3.
6.  Wayne and Eric.
7.  This Elecraft Reflector.

73, phil, K7PEH