I have built the T1, and find it an amazing instrument. I would like to
use it also with the K2, which in my case has no QRP tuner built in,
because there is no room left, I decided to build the SCS Ptc-2 into the
rig instead of the battery and tuner.
I would like to switch the T1 into tune mode without using the Tune button
of the T1, but instead use the Tune button of the K2.
Is this possible somehow? I think there is the possiblity to switch the T1
to Tune with the remote jack. But how do I get the appropriate signal out
of the K2?

TIA ,

73! de Werner OE9FWV

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>