Folks,

I'm in great need of a 432 MHz transverter (actually if the transmitter
doesn't work, that's OK).

I'm in the SE Mich area, and can meet someone to pick it up.

This is work-related, and I need it for a road trip that is currently
(last-minute) scheduled for this coming Monday, Jan 25, 2010 into Canada
and back.

I plan to use it with an RFSpace SDR to listen to 433.92 MHz for signals
while on the road.  The RFSpace box comes with a spectrum waterfall
display and can record and play back any signals I hear across a wide
spectrum around the nominal center frequency.  It normally only covers
up to 30 MHz, but with a suitable downconverter front end, can be made
to work on UHF.

If you don't want to sell it, if I could borrow/rent it from you, that
would be even better.

Please respond to the list or direct to my email ASAP.  I'll be checking
it from work today and tomorrow.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE