I have a problem understanding how this works and what is possible with
the memory buttons M1-M4.
I have created 4 makros whith often needed functions:
switch from front panel to rear panel microphone (2 Macros)
switch monitor off
switch monitor to level 10

I wanted to assign these macros to M4 (Tap/Hold) and M3 (Tap/Hold), which
was successful when I tried it.

Then there is the voice recorder which also saves voice memories to the
buttons M1-M4.

Is this function instead of the macro function? When I accidentally
switched the recorder on with M2, the programmed macro disappeared.
But it is still saved somewhere in the K3, because I can assign it to the
M key again.

Next question: how does the K3 handle the CW memories, when a macro is
programmed to the same key?
I would like to have the CW memories when I am in CW mode, but the macros
when I am in SSB, but I cannot find a way to switch which function is
active.

If macro and voice /cw memory are either / or it would be nice to have a
switch to choose between them ...

73! de Werner OE9FWV

--
"Tradition ist nicht das Bewahren von Asche, sondern das Schüren der
Flamme."

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013